Joshua D. DeBarba is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. DeBarba joined Debevoise in 2020. He received a J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2015, M.P.A.
- Cornell University, 2014, B.A.