Joshua Roberts is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Roberts joined Debevoise in 2015. From 2017 to 2019, Mr. Roberts clerked for the Hon. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- A major pharmaceutical company in defeating nine motions to certify classes of consumers and third-party payors and obtaining dismissal of all remaining claims in MDL actions alleging RICO and consumer fraud violations based on alleged fraudulent promotion of antidepressants.
- A major fantasy sports provider in multiple issues relating to the legality of daily fantasy sports and allegations of false advertising.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, 2015, M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2009, B.A.