Julia Chen is an associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Chen joined Debevoise in 2020. Ms. Chen received a J.D. from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Capco in the $1.45 billion sale of Capco to Wipro.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Kelso & Company and US LBM in Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of a majority interest in US LBM.
- New York University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2017, B.Sc.