Julianne J. Marley is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international law.
Ms. Marley joined ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in connection with investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL an ICSID arbitration against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A leading steel company in the Americas in a dispute arising from an acquisition and related supply agreements.
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an investment treaty arbitration against the Government of Peru arising under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Boston College, 2006, B.A.