Julianne J. Marley is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on international dispute resolution and public international law.
Ms. Marley joined ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates under the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination, obtaining a unanimous decision in Qatar’s favor in proceedings before the International Court of Justice under the Chicago Convention and the International Air Services Transit Agreement, and in investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- Claimant MAKAE Europe SARL in a billion-dollar claim pending in ICSID arbitration against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A leading steel company in the Americas in a dispute arising from an acquisition and related supply agreements.
- Gramercy Funds Management and Gramercy Peru Holdings in an UNCITRAL arbitration against the Government of Peru under the U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement, arising out of Peru’s measures relating to Agrarian Reform Bonds.
- New York University School of Law, 2014, J.D.
- Boston College, 2006, B.A.