Justin Ferrone is a litigation associate whose practice concentrates on complex civil litigation, employment litigation and intellectual property disputes. ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, its Fund VIII, and certain CD&R partners as defendants in shareholder litigation in the Delaware Court of Chancery challenging the multibillion dollar stock-for-stock merger of Ply Gem with NCI Building Systems.
- Kind LLC in a series of advertising challenges before the NAD against Clif, including the first ever decided by the NAD under its fast-track SWIFT procedure, in which Kind won a decision barring Clif from advertising its energy bars as being “better performing” for “sustained energy.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in a design patent and trade dress infringement case regarding bridesmaids dresses sold by David’s Bridal.
- Steve Madden in a design patent and trade dress infringement case against Rothy’s shoes.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- Highline Capital Management in a trademark infringement litigation against IAC’s High Line Venture Partners.
- Rimini Street in copyright litigation against Oracle regarding permitted software maintenance services.
- A major hospital corporation in a wide variety of commercial matters, including a breach of contract action arising out of the purchase of a healthcare system and administrative disputes involving medical center licensing.
- Standard General in successfully securing dismissal of a shareholder derivative suit brought by a purported class of American Apparel stockholders alleging that Standard General breached fiduciary duties to minority stockholders. The New York Supreme Court granted our motion to dismiss in its entirety and with prejudice.
- Standard General in litigation arising from its 2014 investment in American Apparel, and related agreements between Standard General, the company, and its former Chief Executive Officer, Dov Charney.
- BA Sports Nutrition in its defense of false advertising and trade disparagement claims by the makers of Gatorade about marketing materials comparing BODYARMOR Superdrink to Gatorade.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- New York University, 2007, B.M.