Justin Ferrone is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on complex civil litigation and intellectual property.
Mr. Ferrone joined Debevoise in ...
Read Full Biography
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- Highline Capital Management in a trademark infringement litigation against IAC’s High Line Venture Partners.
- Rimini Street in copyright litigation against Oracle regarding permitted software maintenance services.
- A major hospital corporation in a wide variety of commercial matters, including a breach of contract action arising out of the purchase of a healthcare system and administrative disputes involving medical center licensing.
- Standard General in successfully securing dismissal of a shareholder derivative suit brought by a purported class of American Apparel stockholders alleging that Standard General breached fiduciary duties to minority stockholders. The New York Supreme Court granted our motion to dismiss in its entirety and with prejudice.
- Standard General in litigation arising from its 2014 investment in American Apparel, and related agreements between Standard General, the company, and its former Chief Executive Officer, Dov Charney.
- BodyArmor in false advertising challenges filed by Gatorade before the NAD.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- New York University, 2007, B.M.