Keith Slattery is a member of the firm’s corporate department where he focuses on corporate governance.
Prior to joining Debevoise, Mr. Slattery ...
Read Full Biography
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Otis Eastern Service.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Univar in its $885 million initial public offering and concurrent private placement of $350 million of shares to Temasek and the additional purchase of 5 million shares of Univar common stock from selling stockholders by Temasek.
- Albany Law School, 1995, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, 1992, B.A.