Keith Slattery is a member of the firm’s corporate department where he focuses on corporate governance.
Prior to joining Debevoise, Mr. Slattery ...
Read Full Biography
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- TransDev, a global provider of mobility services, in its acquisition of FirstTransit, an EQT Infrastructure portfolio company.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisitions of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider, and EnergySage, an online marketplace for solar energy products and services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- TA Associates, in its acquisition of TouchTunes, an in-venue, interactive music and entertainment platform, from funds advised by Searchlight and Newlight.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its recapitalization of Drawbridge Realty’s $1.7 billion portfolio of office properties.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Carlyle in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Jackson and Prudential plc in the separation of Jackson through a demerger, in a transaction valued at approximately $2.5 billion and that establishes Jackson as an independent, publicly-traded company.
- Pactiv Evergreen in its $380 million acquisition of Fabri-Kal, a U.S. manufacturer of foodservice and custom thermoformed plastic packaging solutions.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Otis Eastern Service.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Carlyle in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Univar in its $885 million initial public offering and concurrent private placement of $350 million of shares to Temasek and the additional purchase of 5 million shares of Univar common stock from selling stockholders by Temasek.
- Albany Law School, 1995, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, 1992, B.A.