Kevin J. Ellis is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Global Atlantic in the establishment of Ivy Re, a reinsurance co-investment vehicle designed to co-invest approximately $1 billion with Global Atlantic and its subsidiaries in qualifying reinsurance transactions.
- The Carlyle Group in its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- HarbourVest 2017 Global Fund, a $354 million global fund of funds.
- VWH Capital Management in the formation of VWH Master Fund, a $500 million U.S. residential real estate fund.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Michigan, 2014, B.A.