Khaair Morrison is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group. Mr. Morrison joined Debevoise in 2021. Khaair received a ...
Read Full Biography
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Qatar Investment Authority in its $375 million co-investment in Elon Musk’s take private acquisition of Twitter.
- Verizon in its investment in Casa, a provider of physical and cloud-native infrastructure technology solutions.
- Howard University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- CUNY Baccalaureate School for Unique & Interdisciplinary Studies, City University of New York, B.A.