Lauren Dolecki Kober is a litigation associate. Her practice focuses on white collar defense, regulatory enforcement actions and internal investigations. ...
Read Full Biography
- The Ohio State University in an investigation into alleged mishandling of reports of domestic violence by Urban Meyer, the school’s football coach.
- A technology company in an SEC investigation related to key performance indicators.
- Société Générale in securing a deferred prosecution agreement and first coordinated resolution between the DOJ and France’s Parquet National Financier regarding claims of potential corruption of foreign officials in Libya.
- A national bank in an internal investigation arising out of whistleblower claims related to fair lending and Community Reinvestment Act practices in connection with bank branch locations.
- A global financial institution in government investigations into Russian money laundering activity.
- A leading insurance company in regulatory inquiries relating to a financial services company's promotion of the insurer's individual life insurance policies.
- Prudential Financial and certain present and former officers and directors, in securities class action and derivative lawsuits arising from the company's practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- Toyota Motor Corp. in a resolution with the Department of Justice and Environmental Protection Agency regarding its emissions reporting practices, without any criminal charges being filed.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2014, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2011, B.A.