Laurence Hanesworth is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups.
Read Full Biography
- Link Fund Solutions as authorised corporate director of the LF Equity Income Fund in the £224 million sale of shares in 19 public and private life sciences companies to Acacia Research Corporation by the LF Equity Income Fund.
- A consortium of international secondaries fund sponsors led by Pantheon and Aberdeen Standard in a fund recapitalization involving the single-asset transfer of KD Pharma Group, a German vitamin supplement manufacturer, and related investment transaction.
- DH Private Equity in its sale of the two remaining assets in fund DH IV to fund DH IV.1, a new fund also managed by DH Private Equity.
- OEConnection, a Providence Private Equity portfolio company, in its acquisition of Bluegrasscoms.
- A U.S. private equity fund in co-investments in various jurisdictions, including France, Sweden, Denmark, Spain and Poland.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- Atkore in its acquisition of Flexicon.
- PJSC Polyus in a public offering of shares and depositary receipts pursuant to Regulation S/Rule 144A and listing of depositary receipts on the LSE.
- Polyus Gold International in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 5.25% guaranteed notes due 2023.
- Polyus Gold International in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.699% notes due 2022.
- American International Group in several transactions with Fairfax Financial, a leading global property and casualty insurer and reinsurer, as part of a strategic partnership in 12 jurisdictions across Latin America and Central and Eastern Europe.
- HarbourVest Partners in its £806.6 million acquisition of the investment portfolio of SVG Capital, a publicly listed investment fund. The acquisition followed an initial £1,015 million takeover offer by HarbourVest Partners for SVG Capital. The deal has been recognized by various industry award schemes, including the PEI Awards and being named Private Equity Deal Of The Year at the IFLR European Awards.
- BPP Law School, 2013, L.P.C.
- King's College London, 2012, LL.B.