Leah S. Martin is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the Antitrust Group.
Ms. Martin focuses her practice on antitrust and competition ...
Read Full Biography
- An electronics manufacturer in In re Optical Disk Drive Products Antitrust Litigation, obtaining a summary judgment victory that extinguished multi-billion dollar treble damages claims.
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer against claims of market monopolization through their use of exclusive agreements with API suppliers of an injectable drug.
- A generic pharmaceutical manufacturer in In re Generic Pharmaceuticals Pricing Antitrust Litigation.
Merger Clearance and Litigation
- Perform in its combination with STATS, creating the world’s leading sports AI and data company.
- Sysco in the FTC’s challenge to its $8 billion merger with food distribution rival US Foods.
- A company in the DOJ’s criminal price-fixing investigation into industrial metal coatings, which the DOJ closed without filing charges.
- Various clients in confidential FTC and DOJ Antitrust investigations.
- Various clients, acting as antitrust counsel on industry-specific issues including compliance with interlocking directorate regulations, competitor collaborations, and other contractual arrangements, as well as corporate antitrust compliance investigations and programs.
- New York University, 2014, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2009, B.A.