Lee Henderson is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Henderson joined Debevoise in 2018. He received a J.D. from Cornell ...
Read Full Biography
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Blackstone Group in the financing aspects of its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Cornell Law School, 2018, J.D.
- University of Miami, 2015, B.A.