Lillian Aston is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Aston joined Debevoise in 2018. Prior to joining Debevoise, she served as a Tax Policy Fellow ...
Read Full Biography
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisitions of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider, and EnergySage, an online marketplace for solar energy products and services.
- Stone Point Capital in the formation of Trident IX, a more than $9 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- EQT Exeter, a purpose-driven global investment organization, in its acquisition of Redwood Capital Group, an asset manager in the multifamily residential property space.
- Certain holders of second lien term loans issued by Integro Parent, part of Tysers Insurance Brokers, a leading Lloyds independent broker, in a transaction under which AUB Group will acquire Tysers from Odyssey Investment Partners for $615.2 million.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Mizuho, a leading global bank, in its acquisition of Capstone Partners, a leading middle-market placement agent.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- Manulife, a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider, in its reinsurance deal with Venerable, a provider of risk transfer solutions to variable annuity issuers, releasing approximately $2 billion in capital.
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $587 million secondary offering of agilon health common stock.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- The Independent Order of Foresters in its sale of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company and Foresters Financial Holding Company, Inc. to Nassau Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group, L.P.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Europe” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Tishman Speyer in the formation of Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII, a €750 million Europe real estate fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2008, B.A.