Lillian Aston is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Aston joined Debevoise in 2018. Prior to joining Debevoise, she served as a Tax Policy Fellow ...
Read Full Biography
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisition of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider.
- EQT Exeter, a purpose-driven global investment organization, in its acquisition of Redwood Capital Group, an asset manager in the multifamily residential property space.
- Certain holders of second lien term loans issued by Integro Parent, part of Tysers Insurance Brokers, a leading Lloyds independent broker, in a transaction under which AUB Group will acquire Tysers from Odyssey Investment Partners for $615.2 million.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Fairway Lawns, a residential lawncare services provider.
- Mizuho, a leading global bank, in its acquisition of Capstone Partners, an investment banking firm.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- Manulife, a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider, in its reinsurance deal with Venerable, a provider of risk transfer solutions to variable annuity issuers, releasing approximately $2 billion in capital.
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $586.5 million secondary offering of agilon health common stock.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- The Independent Order of Foresters in its sale of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company and Foresters Financial Holding Company, Inc. to Nassau Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group, L.P.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V. The transaction was named “GP-Led Deal of the Year in Europe” by Secondaries Investor in its annual awards.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Tishman Speyer in the formation of Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII, a €750 million Europe real estate fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2008, B.A.