Lindsay C. Cornacchia is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on white collar investigations and general commercial litigation. She is currently ...
Read Full Biography
- A foreign bank in an internal investigation and Federal Reserve enforcement action relating to bank regulatory compliance practices.
- Prudential Financial and certain present and former officers and directors, in securities class action and derivative lawsuits arising from the company's practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- The Federal Reserve Bank of New York in obtaining dismissal of claims for over $40 billion against the Bank by the largest shareholder of AIG challenging the terms of a rescue loan the Bank provided to AIG during the 2008 financial crisis.
- The City of New York in a high-profile investigation of wide-ranging allegations that Mayor Bill de Blasio and his associates solicited contributions from donors seeking favors from the City. Prosecutors announced they would not bring criminal charges against de Blasio or his aides following the lengthy investigation.
- New York University School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- College of William & Mary, 2006, B.B.A.