Line Chataud is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. She is based in the London office.
Ms. Chataud is a member of the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in connection with investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- Cornell Law School, LL.M.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Licence en Droit
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master of Laws
- Université Paris XI Paris-Sud, Master in European Law