Lisa Wang Lachowicz is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the International Dispute Resolution Group.
Ms. Lachowicz’s practice ...
Read Full Biography
- An emerging markets investment manager in a Specific Instance grievance process administered by a National Contact Point for the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
- A Japanese pharmaceutical company in winning an ICC arbitration against a U.S.-based pharmaceutical company involving a co-development, licensing and supply agreement.
- A leading global engineering and project management company in an UNCITRAL arbitration arising out of the construction of a multibillion dollar LNG plant.
- A European fintech company in defending claims of over $60 million arising out of a putative software licensing and services agreement.
- Yale Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Harvard University, 2014, A.B.