Lisa Zornberg is a litigation partner based in the firm’s New York office. She is a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group, where ...
Read Full Biography
- Internal investigation on behalf of a special board committee of a Fortune 500 company into alleged violations of U.S.-Iran sanctions and the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
- Pool counsel to senior officers of a major New York City construction company in a wage-labor probe.
- Elected officials, company owners, and others in public corruption probes.
- Bank executives in cross-border FX trading and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations.
- Businesses, medical practices and licensed professionals in various federal and state probes.
- Aviation companies in groundbreaking litigation that challenged flight restrictions imposed at East Hampton Airport. Led client consortium through high-stakes litigation involving federal preemption issues, obtaining emergency relief and prevailing before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit on legal issues of first impression and national importance to the aviation industry.
- A leading insurance company against RICO, ERISA and class action claims, resulting in dismissal of the ERISA and RICO charges and advantageous settlement of the class action suit.
- A major cosmetics company in a consumer protection probe by state authorities.
- Pool counsel to bank officers in a FIRREA investigation involving mortgages.
- Pool counsel to employees of a fantasy sports company in state probe.
- Personnel company through a business integrity investigation by New York City and assisted that company in upgrading its internal controls.
- Harvard Law School, 1994, J.D.
- Harvard College, 1991, B.A.