Lorna Bowen, Chair of the U.S. Investment Management Group, is a corporate partner based in the New York office. Her practice focuses on advising international ...
Read Full Biography
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in the closing of its $2.4 billion Ivy II reinsurance co-investment vehicle.
- KKR in multiple fund formation projects, including:
- KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- KKR Asset-Based Finance Partners Fund, a $2.1 billion fund focused on asset-based financing for global privately originated and negotiated credit investments.
- KKR Global Infrastructure Investors IV, a $17 billion global infrastructure fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in multiple fund formation projects, including:
- HarbourVest Partners Co-Investment Fund VI, a $4.2 billion global buyout/ growth equity fund.
- Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.