Louis Sanchez is a corporate associate, a member of the Corporate Intellectual Property Group, and a Latin@ member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee.
Read Full Biography
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Providence Equity Partners in its minority investment of up to $500 million in the formation of The North Road Company.
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its investment in Inmark.
- Harvard Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Northeastern University, 2016, B.S.