Malina Welman is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Ms. Welman joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from Columbia Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management as adviser to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA, which development will include certain infrastructure and community features that will serve Virginia Tech’s state-of-the-art Innovation Campus, set to open in Spring 2022.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Barnard College, 2015, B.A.