Marcia MacHarg, a long-time member of the firm’s Investment Management Group, is a retired partner who serves as of counsel to the firm. Initially ...
Read Full Biography
- Siemens’ Audit Committee in a worldwide investigation into possible corrupt payments to government officials leading to an early settlement with the U.S. and German authorities.
- MacKay Shields and New York Life Investment Management in the organisation of a subsidiary in Ireland and on European regulations governing marketing and sale of various investment products.
- Ramius Capital Group, a U.S. hedge fund manager, in its joint venture with Hypovereinsbank forming a hedge fund-of-funds manager with $3.4 billion under management.
- Odewald & Compagnie in the formation of Odewald Private Equity Partners III, a €71 million Germany-focused buyout fund.
- Forest Laboratories in its acquisition of the Colistin business of Grünenthal GmbH.
- U.S. and UK institutional investors in the private placement purchase of $100 million of senior notes of Eckes AG.
- Webasto in a €250 million syndicated loan facility with Bayerische Landesbank and Dresdner Kleinwort as mandated lead arrangers.
- National Australia Bank in a potential acquisition of a German financial services firm.
- University of Louisville, Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, 1978, J.D.
- Smith College, 1970, B.A.