Marissa MacAneney is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. MacAneney joined Debevoise in 2019.
Ms. MacAneney received her J.D. cum laude from ...
Read Full Biography
- Atlas Merchant Capital, a global investment firm, in its investment in and strategic partnership with MarshBerry, a leading investment banking and consulting firm.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in ReSource Pro, a market leader in business process solutions for the P&C insurance industry.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora across the country, including a federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by states attorneys general.
- Peabody Energy Corp., a leading coal producer, in the FTC’s challenge to its joint venture with Arch Resources, Inc.
- WeWork in favorably resolving a challenge before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board to the validity of its WE family of trademarks.
- Toyota in In re Rail Freight Fuel Surcharge Antitrust Litigation (No. II)
- Costco Wholesale Corp. before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in successfully overturning the lower court’s summary judgment decision that Costco counterfeited and willfully infringed Tiffany & Co.’s TIFFANY trademark for diamond engagement rings.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Binghamton University, State University of New York, 2014, B.S.