Mark Boyagi is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management and Alternative Asset and Secondary Investment Groups. His ...
Read Full Biography
- Baring Private Equity Asia in a fund restructuring involving the transfer of a portfolio company into a continuation fund.
- A leading international hedge fund manager in the formation of a $2 billion private equity co-investment platform.
- A leading international asset manager in the fundraising and ongoing administration of an open-ended infrastructure fund, including the design and launch of the fund’s revolving currency hedging program.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead investor in Lime Rock Partners IV AF, L.P., a $1.9 billion acquisition fund which acquired the remaining assets of Lime Rock Partners IV, L.P.
- A leading international private equity firm in the formation and ongoing administration of a rated open-ended credit fund designed to address risk-based capital charges of insurance company investors.
- A leading international private equity firm in the formation of a co-investment platform for its insurance company investors.
- University of New South Wales, 2012, B.Com
- University of New South Wales, 2012, LL.B.