Mark Flinn is a litigation associate in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. His practice focuses on government and internal investigations, securities ...
Read Full Biography
- A global technology company in an SEC investigation involving revenue recognition and other accounting issues.
- A global engineering firm in an SEC investigation into various issues.
- Keppel Offshore & Marine in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with the U.S., Brazilian and Singaporean criminal authorities in relation to corrupt payments to Petrobras and other Brazilian officials.
- A global pharmaceutical company in an SEC investigation.
- A large media company in an SEC investigation relating to impairment and reserve accounting issues.
- Oaktree in its settlement with the SEC relating to alleged violations of the pay-to-play provisions of the federal securities laws.
- A fund-of-fund platform in due diligence of an asset manager in the acquisition of a minority stake in an investigation.
- Large non-bank financial institution in connection with an SEC investigation relating to various accounting issues in its mortgage origination and servicing businesses.
- An internal review for a large national bank of accounting issues relating to the disposition of certain private equity investments.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D.
- James Madison University, 2009, B.B.A.