Matthew M. Delja is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Delja joined the firm in 2013 and his ...
Read Full Biography
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- Elliott Management in its $540 million redeemable preferred stock investment in Roadrunner Transportation Systems, a leading asset-right transportation and asset-light logistics service provider.
- Allergan in its $2.9 billion acquisition of LifeCell Corporation, a regenerative medicine business.
- Allergan in its $639 million acquisition of Vitae Pharmaceuticals, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
- Noven Pharmaceuticals in the sale of its Brisdelle and Pexeva product lines to Sebela International.
- Dealer Tire in its sale of the assets of Dealer Tire Canada to Groupe Touchette.
- Lauro Cinquantasette in its €315 million sale of Prime European Therapeuticals S.p.A. to Albany Molecular Research.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Stone Point Capital in its significant equity investment in specialty insurance broker Alliant Insurance Services, with KKR retaining a significant equity investment in the business.
- Mitsui in the sale of Transfreight North America, a wholly-owned subsidiary that provides logistics services primarily to automotive manufacturers, to U.S.-based Penske Logistics.
- Mitsui in its acquisition of a 20% limited partnership interest in Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., a full service truck leasing, truck rental and logistics business that mainly operates in the U.S., from General Electric Capital Corporation.
- Healogics, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Accelecare Wound Centers.
- A specialty chemical producer in its facilities expansion and supply agreement.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PharMEDium, a leading provider of sterile compounding services to hospital pharmacies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $910 million acquisition of Healogics, the largest advanced wound care services provider in the U.S.
- New York University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- University of Cambridge, 2008, M.Phil.
- Loyola Marymount University, 2007, B.A.