Matt Dickman, a London-based partner and member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management Group, advises on the formation, management and reorganisation ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendower Capital in the formation of its Secondary Opportunities Fund V, a $5.8 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- LCM Partners in the formation of Credit Opportunities 4 Strategy, a €4.1 billion private credit fund.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Real Estate Technology Fund III, an $866 million property technology fund aiming to invest in technologies relevant or complementary to the built environment.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- Lorax in the formation of LCP Fund II, a $253 million Egypt-focused private equity fund.
- AfricInvest in the formation of AfricInvest Fund IV, its largest ever Africa-focused fund with total commitments of $411 million.
- EQT Exeter, a purpose-driven global investment organization, in its acquisition of Redwood Capital Group, an asset manager in the multifamily residential property space.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of various venture capital funds targeting investments in high-potential proptech startups globally.
- EQT in funds and regulatory aspects of its €450 million acquisition of Life Sciences Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- Top Tier Capital Partners in the formation of Top Tier European Venture Capital Fund SCSp, a €260 million European venture capital fund of funds.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners, a private credit manager.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the Specialist Deal Legal Advisor category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, 2007, M.B.A.
- Dartmouth College, 2000, B.A.