Matthew J. Petrozziello is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Petrozziello joined Debevoise in 2017. From 2016–2017, he clerked for the ...
Read Full Biography
- BodyArmor Nutrition in defense of contract action brought by former beverage distributor.
- BodyArmor Nutrition employee in defense of action to enforce non-compete contractual provisions.
- A major life insurer in a purchase price adjustment dispute.
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora across the country, including a federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by states attorneys general.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- A leading financial institution in government investigations into Russian money laundering activity.
- A Special Committee of the Board of Trustees of the University of Rochester in an independent investigation of all claims alleged in EEOC and federal complaints filed by eight current and former University faculty members and students.
- A major financial institution in SEC and DFS investigations related to financial reporting and internal controls issues.
- The former CEO of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (now Bausch Health) in government investigations and civil securities class actions and other litigation relating to the company’s restatement and sales practices.
- Twitter in Department of Justice and Congressional investigations into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2015, J.D.
- University of Vermont, 2010, B.A.