Matthew is a tax law clerk and a member of the firm’s Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Group.
Mr. Trudeau joined ...
Read Full Biography
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- DoubleVerify, a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- Blackstone in its investment in Medable, the leading cloud platform for patient-centered clinical research, valuing Medable at $2.1 billion.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Blackstone in its investment in Ginger, a leader in on-demand behavioral healthcare.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, 2017, B.S.