Megan MacDonald is a corporate associate based in the London office and a member of the Antitrust Group.
Ms. MacDonald’s practice focuses on EU and ...
Read Full Biography
- Precision Medical Group in its investment from funds managed by Blackstone.
- Aveva Group, a global leader in industrial software, in its $5 billion acquisition of OSIsoft.
- Providence Equity Partners in its majority investment of €200 million in Smartly.io.
- Lovell Minnick in its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- A private equity fund in the subscription of subordinated convertible promissory notes in a Cayman Islands incorporated company which operates an energy business in Africa.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- University of Bristol, 2015, LL.B.