Meir Cohen is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, ...
Read Full Biography
- Carlyle in its $2.1 billion capital raise and equity investment in Fortitude Re and the formation of a strategic advisory services agreement.
- Sequoia Capital in raising multiple venture capital and growth funds, including in the formation of:
- Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III - Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Growth Fund VI, a China-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Growth Fund IX, a U.S.-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Growth Fund III, an India-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Venture Fund VIII, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Seed Fund II, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Venture Fund XVII, a U.S.-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Venture Fund VII, an India-focused venture fund.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2012, B.A.