Meir Cohen is a corporate associate and a member of the Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Mr. Cohen joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Cohen received ...
Read Full Biography
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Ara Partners, a private equity firm specializing in industrial decarbonization investments with an ESG focus, in the formation of Ara Fund II, a $1.1 billion industrial decarbonization fund.
- Sequoia Capital in raising multiple venture capital and growth funds, including in the formation of:
- Sequoia Capital Global Growth Fund III - Endurance Partners, an $8 billion global venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Growth Fund VI, a China-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Growth Fund IX, a U.S.-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Growth Fund III, an India-focused growth fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Venture Fund VIII, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital China Seed Fund II, a China-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital US Venture Fund XVII, a U.S.-focused venture fund.
- Sequoia Capital India Venture Fund VII, an India-focused venture fund.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2012, B.A.