Melanie Burke is an associate in the Litigation Group. Her practice focuses on a wide range of complex commercial litigation, including contract disputes ...
Read Full Biography
- A real estate company in a putative securities class action in the Northern District of California, an M&A-related dispute in the New York Supreme Court Commercial Division, and a books and records demand under Delaware law.
- A sovereign wealth fund concerning their investment in a major pharmaceutical company facing mass tort litigation in the United States.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- The D. E. Shaw Group and Madison Dearborn Partners, as plaintiffs in litigation in New York Supreme Court asserting claims for breach of contract and damages arising from the sale of First Wind Holdings, LLC.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, 2007, B.A.