Meredith Stewart is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Stewart joined Debevoise in 2016. She received her J.D. magna cum laude from New York ...
Read Full Biography
- Arcesium in a trade secret and breach of contract litigation dispute brought by SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. and its affiliate Advent Software.
- McKinsey & Company in multiple bankruptcy proceedings relating to its disclosures as debtor advisor.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- A global financial services firm in an internal investigation and government investigations into the practices of its foreign currency traders.
- A major hospital corporation in a wide variety of commercial matters, including administrative disputes involving medical center licensing.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in various federal investigations.
- The Boards of Trustees of a number of schools relating to allegations of improper conduct by faculty and staff.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2011, B.A.