Merryl Lawry-White is member of the International Dispute Resolution Group based in London.
Ms. Lawry-White has particular experience across different ...
Read Full Biography
- An international NGO in relation to global litigation strategy regarding claims before UN human rights treaty monitoring bodies across multiple Latin American states.
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- New York University, LL.M.
- Nottingham Law School, GDL
- Nottingham Law School, L.P.C.
- University of Cambridge, M.A.