Michael Gramer is an associate in the Litigation Group whose practice focuses on complex litigation and regulatory inquiries. He has experience in federal ...
Read Full Biography
- A national bank in the successful dismissal of a False Claims Act case related to the servicing of mortgages.
- The former chairman of a multinational corporation as a witness in a litigation alleging securities fraud brought by the SEC.
- MetLife, its Board of Directors and certain officers in securities class actions arising from the company’s practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- MetLife and certain of its officers and directors in the successful dismissal with prejudice of a securities class action (affirmed by the Second Circuit), two consumer class actions and multiple derivative lawsuits (affirmed by the Delaware Supreme Court) arising from the company’s practices with regard to group annuity benefits.
- J. Michael Pearson, in his ongoing compensation and severance arbitration against Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2004, B.A.