Michael Compton McGregor is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. His practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- The National Football League in investigations into allegations of violations of policies relating to the integrity of the game and tampering.
- The Board of an independent school in a comprehensive, internal review of allegations by faculty and students regarding racial insensitivity, harassment and bullying.
- A national bank in responding to inquiries by the NYAG and DOJ concerning a specialty commercial lending business.
- A major investment bank in a group settlement with the SEC and CFTC regarding retention of employees’ work-related messages.
- Certain former directors and shareholders of Purdue Pharma, regarding prescription opioid litigation in various fora across the country, including a federal multi-district litigation and actions brought by states attorneys general.
- A multinational manufacturing company in a Deferred Prosecution Agreement and a court-appointed Monitor.
- A global financial institution in government investigations into Russian money laundering activity.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Harvard Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2012, B.A.