Michael P. McGuigan is counsel in the firm’s New York office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Mr. McGuigan advises clients in a broad ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the financing aspects of the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- JFK International Air Terminal as lessee and operator of Terminal 4 at JFK International Airport, including in connection with nearly $1 billion of expansion projects and multiple tax exempt bond and subordinated debt issuances.
- Delta Air Lines in its current redevelopment of Terminals C and D at LaGuardia Airport.
- American Airlines in the issuance of approximately $844 million of tax exempt bonds to advance refund approximately $1 billion of tax exempt bonds issued to finance Terminal 8 at JFK International Airport.
- Westfield in its investment in the areas at the World Trade Center site that are being developed for retail use in a joint venture transaction with the Port Authority of NY and NJ valued at approximately $1.225 billion.
- Westfield in its bid for the Denver International Airport “Great Hall” P3 Project.
- Axium/Suez in their bid for the Indianapolis International Airport Wastewater P3.
- Maryland Purple Line Partners in their bid for the Purple Line light rail P3.
- Macquarie in their bid for the LaGuardia Airport Central Terminal Building Redevelopment P3.
- Marquis Energy in securing a $228 million loan from AgCountry Farm Credit Services, including a construction loan, term loan, revolver and refinancing of existing indebtedness.
- Financial Security Assurance (FSA) in its financial guarantee of a project bond financing for the Chicago Skyway toll bridge system, involving the issuance by Skyway Concession Company LLC of $1.4 billion of senior secured floating rate bonds insured by FSA.
- US Department of Energy in its Advanced Technology Vehicles Manufacturing conditional loan commitment program.
- HarbourVest Partners in numerous subscription credit facilities across dozens of HarbourVest-managed funds.
- Prudential in subscription credit facilities for Prudential-managed funds.
- HarbourVest Partners in the financing aspects of its $1.4 billion acquisition of the private equity fund interests and direct co-investments of Conversus Capital.
- HarbourVest Partners in the financing aspects of its $806 million acquisition of Absolute Private Equity, a Swiss publicly listed investment fund.
- New York Law School, 2004, J.D.
- Fordham University, 1999, B.A.