Michael Pan is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Pan joined Debevoise in 2020. Mr. Pan received a J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Breakthrough Properties in the formation of Breakthrough Life Science Property Fund, a $3 billion life science real estate property investment program.
- Carlyle in the formation of Carlyle Credit Opportunities Fund II, a $4.6 billion credit opportunities fund.
- Manulife in its $750 million U.S. offering of 3.703% senior “green” notes due 2032.
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners IV, a $1.4 billion U.S. venture fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Virginia, 2017, B.A.