Michelle Lascelles Gilmore is an English qualified senior associate and a member of the firm’s European Finance Group.
Ms. Gilmore represents financial ...
Read Full Biography
- Funds advised by Helios Investment Partners as part of a syndicate, led by Gemcorp Capital, providing a $105 million loan facility to Africell, the fast-growing pan-African mobile network operator.
- B&M in its £400 million bond offering of 3.625% senior secured notes due 2025, and its related refinancing of its existing senior credit facilities with a £455 million senior secured facilities agreement.
- A direct lending fund in its €60 million PIK financing term loan, the proceeds of which provided an equity injection to an Italian borrower, which was a condition to the restructuring of its senior debt.
- A direct lending fund in its $125 million Norwegian Bond for Virzt, a Nordic Capital portfolio company.
- AIA Group in its $1.75 billion offering of 3.2% subordinated fixed rate securities, due in 2040. The offering was named “Bond Deal of the Year” by FinanceAsia in its annual Achievement Awards.
- Lovell Minnick in the financing aspects of its take-private deal for Charles Taylor, a leading provider of professional services to the global insurance market.
- Linkem in its €125 million senior secured notes due 2022.
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Kalle Management GmbH, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the restructuring of its various finance arrangements.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- A leading private debt manager as a provider of junior financing to support an LBO in the chemical and food sector.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a 40% ownership interest in Belron, which valued the company at €3 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company as lender in the privately placed AUS$100 million senior secured notes for InvoCare Limited.
- Aflac as lender in a series of loan and bond transactions.
- A European direct lending fund as provider of second lien debt to finance an acquisition by a major sponsor of a human resources company.
- A European direct lending fund on its second lien financing to finance the acquisition by a major sponsor of a global pharmaceuticals company.
- Two direct lending funds as providers of junior financing to support the acquisition by a major private equity firm of an international group of companies with subsidiaries in the United States, Europe and Asia providing a wide range of outsourcing services, primarily for the automotive industry.
- A direct lending fund as a provider of junior financing for a dividend recapitalisation by a first tier private equity sponsor of an international enterprise software company headquartered in Sweden.
- A direct lending fund as a provider of junior financing to support the acquisition by a first tier private equity sponsor of a veterinarian company.
- A direct lending fund as provider of subordinated holdco financing to support a dividend recapitalization for an Italian based global medical device company, which recapitalization closed concurrently with the refinancing of the debt of the operating business with a super senior revolving credit agreement and unsecured high yield bonds.
- AIA Group in its $500 million offering of 3.90% notes due 2028.
- AIA Group in its $500 million offering in Taiwan of 4.47% senior unsecured fixed rate notes due 2047.
- KKR Credit in the €235 million unitranche facility provided to Amtek Global Technologies, a subsidiary of Amtek Auto.
- The Mandated Lead Arrangers to a consortium comprising Borealis Infrastructure Management, Första AP-Fonden, Tredje AP-Fonden andFolksam on a financing package for the €6.6 billion acquisition of Fortum Distribution, which operates and owns Fortum’s electricity distribution system in Sweden.
- Porterbrook Rail Finance, one of the three major ROSCOs (Rolling Stock Operating Companies) in the UK, in its refinancings.
- The Mandated Lead Arrangers in the financing aspects of the acquisition of the Logoplaste Group by funds managed or advised by Carlyle.
- Goldman Sachs International on the bridge to bond financing for Arrow Global’s acquisition of the Capquest Group, the credit solutions provider.
- Entertainment One on its offering of £285 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2022 and a new £100 million revolving credit facility due 2020.
- Boparan Holdings, the poultry food products producer, in its $1 billion bank-bond refinancing.
- Millennium Offshore Services in its high yield offering of $225 million Senior Secured Notes.
- College of Law, London, L.P.C.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M.
- University of Leicester, LL.B.