Michelle Lascelles Gilmore is an English-qualified senior associate and a member of the firm’s Finance Group.
Ms. Gilmore joined Debevoise in 2016. ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential Financial in its life insurance joint venture with CT Corp in Indonesia.
- AIA Group in its $500 million offering in Taiwan of 4.47% senior unsecured fixed rate notes due 2047.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of the acquisition of Carestream Dental, the digital dental business of Carestream Health.
- PIK Lenders in leveraged buy-out transactions in Europe.
- KKR Credit in the €235 million unitranche facility provided to Amtek Global Technologies, a subsidiary of Amtek Auto.
- The Mandated Lead Arrangers to a consortium comprising Borealis Infrastructure Management, Första AP-Fonden, Tredje AP-Fonden andFolksam on a financing package for the €6.6 billion acquisition of Fortum Distribution, which operates and owns Fortum’s electricity distribution system in Sweden.
- Porterbrook Rail Finance, one of the three major ROSCOs (Rolling Stock Operating Companies) in the UK, in its refinancings.
- The Mandated Lead Arrangers in the financing aspects of the acquisition of the Logoplaste Group by funds managed or advised by Carlyle.
- Goldman Sachs International on the bridge to bond financing for Arrow Global’s acquisition of the Capquest Group, the credit solutions provider.
- Entertainment One on its offering of £285 million 6.875% senior secured notes due 2022 and a new £100 million revolving credit facility due 2020.
- Boparan Holdings, the poultry food products producer, in its $1 billion bank-bond refinancing.
- Millennium Offshore Services in its high yield offering of $225 million Senior Secured Notes.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M.
- University of Leicester, LL.B.