Mihai F. Chitulescu is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Chitulescu joined Debevoise in 2019. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million convertible preferred equity investment in Covetrus, a global leader in animal-health technology and services.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Brandeis University, 2016, B.A.