Mihai F. Chitulescu is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Chitulescu joined Debevoise in 2019. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSF Sportswear, a multi-line wholesaler.
- Carlyle in its strategic partnership with Orsini, an independent specialty pharmacy focused on rare diseases, gene therapies and complex conditions.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Prudential in the financing aspects of its sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the refinancing of its $2.67 billion senior secured credit facilities and the issuance of $500 million of new senior unsecured notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $3.7 billion take-private acquisition of UDG Healthcare.
- Kindred Healthcare in the sale of its RehabCare business line, a provider of contract therapy services in 43 states, to Select Rehabilitation, a leading provider of contract rehabilitation services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $250 million convertible preferred equity investment in Covetrus, a global leader in animal-health technology and services.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Brandeis University, 2016, B.A.