Miheer Mhatre is an associate in the Litigation Department. His practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and internal investigations.
Mr. Mhatre ...
Read Full Biography
- A global shoe and apparel company in a federal corruption investigation.
- A foreign bank in responding to the DOJ investigation of Mossack Fonseca and the “Panama Papers”.
- A senior trader at large financial institutions in a DOJ investigation for alleged fraud in auctions and trading of securities issued by the Treasury Department.
- The United States Department of Justice as a consultant in a civil rights matter.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2011, A.B.