Milan Udawatta is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Udawatta joined Debevoise in 2017. Mr. Udawatta ...
Read Full Biography
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, Inc., a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Emory University, 2013, B.S.