Ming Ming Yang (“Mimi”) is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Yang joined Debevoise in 2016. From 2014 to 2016, she clerked for ...
Read Full Biography
- The Ohio State University in an investigation into alleged mishandling of reports of domestic violence by Urban Meyer, the school’s football coach.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- A national bank in an internal investigation arising out of whistleblower claims related to fair lending and Community Reinvestment Act practices in connection with bank branch locations.
- A Louisiana abortion clinic and its doctors, on their own behalf and on behalf of their patients, in challenging the constitutionality of Louisiana’s targeted regulation of abortion providers.
- Municipalities in defending the constitutionality of the U.S. Census Bureau’s inclusion of undocumented immigrants in census counts against a challenge raised by the State of Alabama.
- Prudential Financial and certain present and former officers and directors in securities class action and derivative lawsuits arising from the company’s practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- A high-profile financial information content provider in an SEC investigation.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2014, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2009, B.A.