Molly Bailey Klinghoffer is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Klinghoffer joined Debevoise in 2018. Ms. Klinghoffer received a J.D. from Brooklyn ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.65 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition, later terminated, of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company.
- Reynolds Group and Closure Systems International (CSI) in their sale of CSI businesses and facilities to Cerberus Capital Management.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2018, J.D.
- State University of New York at New Paltz, 2015, B.A.