Morgan Sharp Aveni is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Aveni joined Debevoise in 2018. He ...
Read Full Biography
- AXA Equitable Holdings in its agreement to sell U.S. Financial Life Insurance Company & MONY Life Insurance Company of the Americas.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- RL LP in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to an affiliate of Kuvare US Holdings.
- Hamilton Insurance Group in its acquisition of Pembroke Managing Agency and Ironshore Europe DAC from Liberty Mutual.
- Japan Post Holdings in its purchase of a strategic stake of approximately 7% of outstanding common shares of Aflac.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, 2012, B.A.