Morgan Hayes is a corporate partner and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups. Mr. Hayes regularly represents issuers, ...
Read Full Biography
- Providence Equity Partners in the financing aspects of its minority investment of up to $500 million in the formation of The North Road Company.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its secondary public offering of 9.2 million shares of common stock at $31.25 per share.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in the financing aspects of Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Morgan Stanley and Evercore as placement agents in a $150 million PIPE transaction in connection with the merger of Innovid and Ion.
- Morgan Stanley, Deutsche Bank and Nomura Securities as placement agents in a $125 million PIPE transaction in connection with the merger of LocalBounti Corporation and Leo Holdings III Corp.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the sale of its Insulated Metal Panels business to Nucor for $1 billion in cash.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its $414 million initial public offering.
- Waitr in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Delivery Dudes.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its $350 million issuance of Series A preferred stock to an investor group led by Tiger Global Management.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the pricing of its $500 million offering of 6.125% unsecured senior notes due 2029.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Gogo in the offering and sale of $925 million in aggregate principal amount by Gogo Intermediate Holdings and Gogo Finance Co., each wholly-owned subsidiaries of Gogo, of their 9.875% senior secured notes due 2024.
- Japan Post Holdings in its purchase of a strategic stake of approximately 7% of outstanding common shares of Aflac.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $250 million offering of 8.875% senior notes due 2025.
- High Ridge Brands, a leading personal care consumer products company and a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Dr. Fresh.
- Greater Media in its $240 million sale to Beasley Broadcast Group.
- Barclays and Credit Suisse, as lead underwriters, in the $169 million initial public offering by GMS.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Providence Equity Partners and SRA in the merger of SRA with the government services unit of CSC, creating the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector.
- Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- Tribune Media Company in the listing of its Class A common stock on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Tribune Media Company in its spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Verizon Communications in its $49 billion bond offering, the largest ever corporate bond issue, as well as over $10 billion in additional debt financing to finance, in part, Verizon’s acquisition of Vodafone Group Plc’s 45% indirect ownership interest in Verizon Wireless.
- Gogo in its $187 million initial public offering of common stock.
- HD Supply in its $1.1 billion initial public offering of common stock.
- Syniverse in its delayed draw term loan credit agreement of up to $700 million on the acquisition of W.P. Roaming III S.a r.l. ("MACH").
- Access Industries in the financings for its $3.3 billion acquisition of Warner Music Group.
- Sears Holding Corporation in its sale of up to 23.1 million shares of common stock of Sears Hometown and Outlet stores.
- Westpac in the establishment of a U.S. registered retail medium-term notes program and subsequent offerings.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2002, B.A.