Nariné A. Atamian is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group. Ms. Atamian’s practice focuses on banking and ...
Read Full Biography
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- IDB Bank, the largest Israeli bank operating in the U.S., in the creation of IDB Lido Wealth, a strategic partnership and joint venture with Lido Advisors, a full-service, independent investment advisor.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Principal Financial Group in its $1.2 billion acquisition of Wells Fargo & Company’s Institutional Retirement & Trust business.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- KeyBank in its acquisition of Laurel Road’s affinity-focused digital lending business.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2017, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2012, B.A.