Natasha McCarthy is an associate based in the London office. She is a member of the firm’s Litigation Department. Ms. McCarthy’s practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- Robert Tchenguiz and his associated trusts in a commercial court claim against Grant Thornton and others for damages arising out of the Defendants involvement in the SFO’s investigation into Mr. Tchenguiz. Debevoise were brought in as part of a new legal team on very short notice. Settlement was reached with a related party shortly after the case had opened.
- A high net worth individual in claim for breach of directors’ duties.
- An ultra high net worth individual in proceedings relating to a multibillion pound freezing injunction application.
- A major international bank in an FCA anti-money laundering investigation.
- Uralkali, one of the world’s leading potash producers, in Chancery Court proceedings against the administrators of the Force India Formula One Team relating to claims of misrepresentation and negligence concerning the bid process for the sale of Force India’s assets.
- A leading firm of accountants in an investigation by the FRC into one of its audits.
- University of Sydney, B.A. (Hons)
- University of Sydney, LL.B. (Hons, first class)