Nicola Bruton is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group, based in the London office.
Read Full Biography
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- The sponsor of a leading European mid-market buyout fund in a contemplated tender offer process for one of its funds.
- Glendower Capital in its role as part of a consortium of blue-chip institutional investors to invest approximately $530 million in six companies controlled by Argonne Capital Group.
- A secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid NAV/capital call facility of around $170 million, providing for a combination of term and revolving debt, among other things, to refinance an existing capital call facility.
- University College Dublin, 2009, Bachelor of Business Law (Hons)