Nicole Marton is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Ms. Marton joined Debevoise in 2020. She received her J.D. cum laude from Georgetown University ...
Read Full Biography
- An international oil company in advising on potential ICSID claims against a Southeast Asian state in connection with taxation measures imposed by the government.
- A global biopharmaceutical company in a contractual dispute with a commercial counterparty in a major Asian market.
- Postova Banka, A.S., J&T Banka, A.S. and J&T Finance Group SE in obtaining dismissal of civil RICO claims in the Southern District of New York and subsequent Second Circuit appeal.
- One of the world’s largest insurance companies in a breach of contract action.
- Robinhood Markets and affiliates in multiple putative class action lawsuits arising from outages on Robinhood’s trading platform.
- Robinhood Markets and affiliates in defeating class certification in a putative consumer class action based on an alleged failure to prevent customers from placing trades for securities subject to a T1 halt.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2020, J.D.
- Lipscomb University, 2016, B.A.