Nikhil Subbiah is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Subbiah joined Debevoise as a trainee solicitor ...
Read Full Biography
- Development Partners International in the formation of a co-investment fund as part of an equity investment by ADP Fund III in Kazyon Limited, the UK parent of the largest discount retailer in Egypt “Kazyon”.
- Development Partners International in the formation of African Development Partners III Fund, a $900 million fund investing in innovation-led companies in Africa.
- CDH Investments in the formation of CDH VGC Fund II, a $520 million China growth fund.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- BPP Law School, 2017, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, 2016, GDL
- University College London, 2015, B.A. (First Class Honours)